Advertisement

Wednesday 24 September 2014

Grandpa wanted the roller coaster per0gol berb0gel perk0sa wife



Gombak: I was shocked to see the man naked body pinned menyepaknya wife makes me keep all my might, said a man who managed to save his wife from being raped yesterday morning.

Her husband, known only as Ahmad, 50's, said the incident occurred about 7 am when two men in their 20s and 40s invade his house in Kampung Laksamana, here.

He said the incident occurred when his wife 50s are in the house alone before the two suspects attacked.

"It was my wife who was in the living room residence shout calling my name. I then ran into the house before his wife was surprised to see the situation.

"Both suspects were naked and one of them is to superimpose my wife," he told reporters Harian Metro yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment