Advertisement

Monday 8 September 2014

MH370: Children dream of her father's return


Kuala Lumpur: Maira Elizabeth Nari, son of Chief Stewardess MH370 whose father disappeared with Malaysia Airlines MH370 half years ago, said he always had a dream about it ayahya.

"A few days ago, I prayed to God for guidance through a dream where my father was still alive, and for three consecutive days, I dreamed about my father, says Maira."

"Dream first is my dad is in the forest and looking at me and lying in a` collage photo.
"The second dream my father came home to celebrate a party at my aunts house in long hair. While in the third dream, my father looked scrawny and have no hair "
Maira also said that his father hopes to return never fades and this dream is an indication.

No comments:

Post a Comment