Advertisement

Tuesday 9 September 2014

The true story of veiled women hold the dog



Pandemonium veiled woman holding a dog photo spread in social media, many have come to recognize the various forms of the words of advice and criticism. However, one of Facebook users reveals the real story behind the viral picture is as below



"For a lot of people we're lazy and read the comments first survey sy post again to the lazy nahh.


Akak caption why I do not take this at all? Kat caption I'm obviously no word DONEVISIT. Meaning I went to visit this dog after I resque him in the middle of the road bloodied that no one cares directly with animals.

Well, those we consider this abhorrent. 've Died if there is no one to take him. This office an indian guy who took a dog that.

The issue I hold this dog to help me hold the dog kat proposition tu sin. If I sertu my body, I'm 100% clean. Do not ask sure to clean because doubts tu Satan. Tu doubt the owners personal taste. If I have doubts again I usually wash away all doubts to disappear.

You guys saying without checking as long as the net can not apologize no sin tu? Why should we have to hold up if you know sertu like? I do not ask no feel bad kat extreme animals. I know that I touch an innocent dog. So what do I fear? In this picture, I think I'll hooded long-sleeved shirts. The only innocent people consider this picture because there is a dog in there.

Why upload? Many people want to know the development of the dog that. Many were already donation to the cost of her surgery. So I upload to my friends. Some I can not approve of. Become a follower of my JE. So I publickan. Let that which I follow and already donations for this dog once he got to know the development.

Many other ways to do good? This is my choice. I do not even feel good for all this stuff. But the sense of responsibility among living beings, wood waste've already pointed the way for a good balance. So it is up to the individual want to do good any way as long as the limit.

The talk about the welfare of mother and father take care of that, my nurse, b0nt0t mom dad I clean other people. Insha Allah, my mother, my father never ignore. Thank you for your comment. Last but not least, Kat Malaysia je hold dog people consider ripple. Tq.



Maybe that's why we are called to be a brilliant social media users should always research beforehand so that the information obtained is not the case as this.

No comments:

Post a Comment