Advertisement

Monday 6 October 2014

True story: Torment and suffering husband married to a beautiful woman



The story we got from a friend, this story may be a guidance to prospective husbands.

Whatsapp with old friends. No wonder old newspapers. Want a little lazy because she asks him this super handsome.

I: "You're such a story now?"

Member: "I'm married. Two years already. You? "

Me: "I still membongak celibate. Koh koh koh. "

Member: "Marriage-nikahlah. Sian child you later, you're old KO he wanted a new standard one. Loving father less later. "

I: "Best to get married?"

Member: "Depending on who you choose."

I: "Err..maksud you?"

Member: "I can talk directlah?"

Me: "Please, please .."

Member: "You know me. You know I like where. People say I playboy. People say I Casanovas reason I this way. Yes it is. I'm picky. Want to know the handsome, handsome woman JE. Model is not a model, promises a smooth forehead. I know many people already. And, the house I shall kiss melecun Alhamdulillah.

It is best to kiss her. When carrying out dating, many eyes to see. Proud. To snap some pictures. I was lucky enough to praise many handsome wife. People will say all the cute kids, adorable mother because the father already have a look.

But, they do not know, every time I run out how just to keep my wife tu beauty. Thousands. From make-up tools, supplements, skincare from hair to toe, dress up-to-date, vogue and fashionistas like all that. Imagine if I just pay RM2K down? Jugaklah severe.

High maintenance. Observed range of cars but the car was not like this.

So, I suggest you select the solehahlah if you can. "

I: "Why? Because I do not like you to pay big, so I can not afford? "

Member: "Not because the ability salary. Tu is one factor gak. But, the more difficult to overcome is the attitude and behavior.

Bro, you know I learned Sita. Religion is so-so je. You know, how difficult it was going his own wife asked to stop or reduce post pictures of themselves on instagram and facebook? This handsome person he is like Expose yourself. I tried to slow-talk but may eat lagilah long time. Because people love to be praised. I also love when people duk praise praise me pretty wife. Of course, I know a coward like that, but too difficult to get rid of their own attitude.

I've got a wife own behavior. Sometimes fight. Sometimes high voice. Sometimes angry sulk extreme pride. Occasionally, he preferred his care than care by their husbands. Upgrade beauty just know. Upgrade to sewing to cooking skills, not quite like. Later hands so kasarlah what is.

It's hard because I lack the knowledge of religion, want to educate people towards religion. Only now I understand. Before, I thought, this is easy work to educate the wife alone. Strictly necessary, we should just shouted, blackmail want marriage to another. But, fumble beb.

I'm gonna need beauty, I can. But peace in the hearts of yours less the difficulty. To calm like any fun going blind je jealous when other men usyar own wife.

To have her arms and legs close nakedness is still not successful. Especially not expect labuhkan lid. It's not easy going culture apparently close nakedness. "
I: "Hmmm .."

Member: "So, the conclusion, you focus on the righteous. For what profit the world, like me, but it lost a lot in the afterlife. Find profitable you are the world and the hereafter.

Think carefully. Now, I'm hard science behind bailer. Read their own religious books. Because students want a wife. You have made my story as a lesson learned. Family life is not easy. Many gardens till till hell from any one way. "

I thought for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment