Advertisement

Saturday 1 November 2014

Former contestant mentor explained the issue he joined Miss


Former participants  Mentor , Dewi Liana Seriesta annoyed when some parties are still disputing participation in the pageant, Miss Malaysia World 2014 because he suspected Muslim women.

Dewi, 25, who is a protege of singer Liza Hanim in Mentor reality show's first season, said he had explained about the religious status since entering the TV3 reality competition four years ago.

"While winning the Miss Malaysia World 2014 in June, many are questioning my involvement in the game.

"I understand that Muslim women are not allowed to participate in the competition and I also had to explain to them that I am a Christian since childhood," he told  mStar Online .

Add Goddess, the matter became confused when the name given by her parents, as the name used by the majority of Malays.

However, he did not have any problems and treat it as something unique.

"Father, I come from Indonesia and Chinese, while my mom from Sarawak's why my name is missing daughter as a Muslim.


"I did not have any problems with this and I think it is unique, but many are confused about religion," he said.

In the meantime, she said, she is entitled to the Miss World 2014 contest, which will be contested in London later this year.

Goddess is one of 130 players in the world who will take the title of beauty queen.

"After winning the Miss Malaysia World 2014, I qualified to compete to represent Malaysia at the Miss World 2014 in London in December. I will be leaving this November and we will be judged during the month to be appointed as Miss World 2014," he said.

Meanwhile in singing goddess still active at the invitation after the conclusion of the first season of the Mentor program.

In fact, he had just won five categories at the 'World Championships of Performing Arts' (UiTM) in Los Angeles, United States, last July.

"I did not leave the libretto, after the Mentor I offer presentations for corporate events, and last July I attended a game in Los Angeles UiTM.

"I won the overall title by winning five medals in several categories dipertandingakan.

No comments:

Post a Comment