Advertisement

Wednesday 5 November 2014

Gorn Azwari want with Others


Harimau Muda A squad striker, Gorn Azwari Ibrahim dreams of joining his hometown team, Kelantan someday.

Aware of the accomplishments of The Red Warriors who are increasingly stumbling, Gorn was determined to restore the glory of football in Kelantan, if given the opportunity.

"If I am given the opportunity someday, I will return to my home state, Bihar. I want to help the team get back to the actual level.

"I admit Kelantan decline, and it makes me feel compelled to help the team," said Gorn, 21, when the recording program Football Overload, Astro Supersport issue, before a training session with the squad at the Wisma FAM Young Tigers, this afternoon.

Players born in Ternate is still a remaining contract with the Football Association of Malaysia (FAM) until next year, and the focus of preparations for the 2015 SEA Games in Singapore.


Gorn just a week back training with the Young Lions after a long break due to an ACL injury, admitted through a difficult period during the recovery process at the National Sports Institute.

"Before this, I had to rest for a year due to an ACL injury and a new week I went down to practice in the field. So my focus now is to regain my best performance for the Sea Games later.

"In addition, the competition to win this position is also not an easy thing.

"I felt so comfortable under the guidance of Datuk Ong Kim Swee. I understand what he needs because I've been working with him," said Gorn.

No comments:

Post a Comment