Advertisement

Saturday 13 December 2014

Be a good human Getting orders to his late mother


Ulu Kelang: "Out rendang chicken pot of my mother cooked dinner, did not expect that the final cooking medium, which was I think," said the famous rocker, or Getting Azhar Othman, 48, retelling the events of the night before the departure of his mother, Azizah Abdul Hamid, 75 , 8 o'clock yesterday morning.

Wings the lead singer of the group when interviewed at the residence of his late mother, said, besides shady, his mother also serves fried anchovies juicy and delicious cuisine for her mother's hand water is quite unusual compared to the previous, Awie had asked for the recipe.

"Serving dinner yesterday (earlier) is very palatable than mother before this cuisine. A pot of chicken rendang I spend as I returned from training theater Throne 3 Queen at the Palace of Culture. In fact, another menu anchovies cooked juicy spirit could I ask recipe, "he said.

Azizah said to fall in the bathroom of his house in Ampang, before he realized the maid. Children of Rizki also aware of the incident.


Getting late mother Azizah Abdul Hamid, 75, was singing a song in 'group WhatsApp' before the last breath, morning and night.

When it Awie feel very happy to see the behavior of her mother who sings spontaneously directed specifically to children and grandchildren.

"I never thought that song was for the last time for our family. My mother looked healthy and showed no sign that he was sick. "

"But all this is destined, in at 8 am, people call me a salary that my mother fell in the bathroom. I arrived home, I grab her hand but already cold, sedapkan want my heart, I call an ambulance. "

"After completion of the health officer checking on my mother and my mother confirmed dead," said Awie to Murai.com.my portal.

Awie also urge anyone who knows her late mother, if you want to recover just met him at home in Beverly Smart.

"To those who want to recover just to see me, if anyone wants to halalkan I wish to thank.
"With this opportunity I also say thank you to our guests, friends and the media who take the time for funeral prayers, I would appreciate it,"

No comments:

Post a Comment