Advertisement

Monday 5 January 2015

Hairul Azreen for any proposed Hanis Zalikha in Final concussion Vaganza



Actor Hairul Azreen a bombshell on Vaganza concussion program, propose to his girlfriend on Sunday night when Zalikha Hanis, 25, to serve as his wife.

The program was held at Dewan Sri Putra Bukit Jalil here and aired live on Astro Ria.

Hairul, 27, appeared on stage concussion Vaganza join the ranks of other dancers to perform with the group Kristal through the song Marry Me, original songs Bruno Mars.

At the presentation, Hairul has made action breakdance before lawyers program that is Nabil Ahmad and Jehan Muse invite Hanis went on stage.


I want you to be my good friend. I want you to be my business partner and I want you to be my lawful wife.

Before coming here (concussion Vaganza program), I have met with mom dad memdapat body for their blessing.

This is not the ring fiancee, this is not a wedding ring. This is a token ring body agrees with this proposal. Sudi you become my wife? lamar actor.

Hanis when it does not answer the question Hairul otherwise speechless with such applications.

After being asked again, Hanis nodded and replied embarrassed nod Hairul accepting applications to become an actor's mane.

Yes, I received this letter, God willing, he said.

It surprises the audience in the hall cheered marking their excitement for the couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment