Advertisement

Thursday 8 January 2015

Intimate picture Nonny (AF5) are scattered his party tried to sabotage yourself



Petaling Jaya:  Actor Nonny (AF5) suspects that certain parties do conspiracy to topple his career by finding ways to spread old photos savings.

Nonny Nonny Nadirah real name Zainuddin, 26, said that since the breakup last month, he could feel something was not right until the issue of the photograph.

"If possible, I do not want to accuse anyone, but since the breakup last month, there are those who are not satisfied with me.

"All of that comes after my ex-lover I reject the proposal on specific reasons.


"Then after that I found out there were people want to spread my pictures with my ex-boyfriend. I guess people were not happy to see even more of my art career is getting better," he told  mStar Online  when contacted here at Thursday.

Nonny said after asked to comment on a few photos with a man graciously received by  mStar Online from unidentified individual.

However Nonny admit that the photo was taken when he was still a relationship with the man.

He also apologized if there are those who are offended by the photo because it is likely it will spread widely soon.

In the meantime, Nonny also feel regret over his behavior not to mention she was determined to build his name as an actor and a singer again this year.

"Never mind my name just want to ride since been involved with drama  Istikharah Love  (currently airing on TV3).

"Suddenly there were parties who tried to impose on me. However, I submit, it is also for my mistake before taking photos friendly like that," he said.



Meanwhile, Nonny said, since drama  Love Istikharah  published, sustenance acting on the rise.

"Gratitude when some publishers began to trust my talent.

"Maybe because of the impact antagonist as Haiza in the drama that makes people easy to remember. What-what, it was all family sustenance.

"The only thing that got me excitedly when early years began with allegations about the photo spread," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment