Advertisement

Monday 26 January 2015

Modena travel Guide

Modena travel Guide



My last night in Modena  (maintained MO-deh-nah), my lovable server, Luca, asked me, "Why did you come to Modena?"  The straightforward answer: to consume… obviously! The medieval town is not the traveler mecca that some different towns in Italy draw… yet the Emilia-Romagna district is touted as having the best nourishment in Italy. The acclaimed Parmigiano Reggiano is made only one short prepare stop away, conventional balsamic vinegar is the pride of Modena and the new tortellini, tortelloni and tagliatelle is on every trattoria and osteria menu. The inquiry for me was more, "why would I NOT come"… versus Luca's request.

I was doubtlessly one of a couple away guests to this uncommon town… yet that was fine with me cuz I came to consume like a nearby. Also mission fulfilled! Despite the fact that I feasted alone each one night, I by one means or another passed hours at every restaurant. I truly relished each minute in this town, the origin of Pavorati, home of the Ferrari and Maserati (Lamborghini is made one town away!)… and the main place on the planet where customary Balsamic Vinegar from Modena is affectionately made in the upper rooms of local people's homes.

I apologize ahead of time for the parade of nourishment photographs that are to take after (particularly on the off chance that you are eager!). Anyhow like I said, I went to Modena to consume… and it would be a disgrace not to impart the aestheticness of the nourishment… regardless of the possibility that jus

The streets of Modena.
Like many towns in Italy, its history dates back to ancient times. It was a Roman colony at one point, but the “centro storico” of today is a perfectly preserved medieval town with cobblestone streets and a beautiful 12th century duomo.


No comments:

Post a Comment