Advertisement

Wednesday 4 February 2015

Azwan Ali Confident Program Stall reality !!


Photo Credit murai.com.

Lawyers sensation Azwan Hj Ali convinced that accompanied the reality program will mengemparkan country's broadcasting industry together with the other participants.

Although the program is not reality under his direction, but he gave a new impetus to a local television program.

"I admit that today still shooting session, the program name I do not want to elaborate and broadcast on TV station where I did not want to comment,"

"The main thing I want to emphasize here, even though I was berated, humiliated and Caliph with a variety of negative perceptions, this new reality proves Azwan Ali still venomous," he said contacted portal Murai.com.my

In the program there are many challenges, tasks and mind games that need to be resolved and there are associating this program ala-ala Running Man is a favorite around the world.

"Are Running Man ?? What's that, then they are not my talk, but I remain confident that this program sound. While I was aged about to enter their 50s, my appearance in this program gave a blow to the new refugees, "joked Azwan.

In the meantime, Azwan Ali also praised the energy production of the success of these programs, they are very professional and timely manner while disciplining him too.

"Our workers working outside the box mindset, I was impressed with them to ensure the success of this program, which is important Azwan Ali will appear dozens of episodes, not a 'standard' drama okay.

"If you want to know what programs are not trumpeting ni, please wait principally to the haters 'I' who can not wait to leave comments, please do not wait," said Azwan end.

No comments:

Post a Comment