Advertisement

Wednesday 18 February 2015

Face kind of sculpture but a wide body badang


If you just look at his face, you might equate him with a statue of Barbie.

Essentially, you may be terlopong immediately if watched the whole body.

What is least, physically Russian girl named Julia Vins, 18, this instance Adiwira Hulk character, in accordance with kerjayanya as a weight lifter.

People recognize me as Muscle Barbie. I sukakannya. I have big eyes and a beautiful addition to wearing solekan. But, at the same time, I am a handsome.

I should lift weights so that 180 kilograms. I mahu build muscles of my body for that may be, he who is also the holder of three world records in the sport.





Asked about the negative views of some guy with her body, she thinks they are just jealous of his achievements.

Hmmkalau this beautiful girl can have a body like this, Amacam men out there?

Needless to feel challenged?

No comments:

Post a Comment