Advertisement

Saturday 21 February 2015

FADZIL ZAHARI: MAYBE HE CAN NOT ACCEPT IT IF I GO FIRST



YANA Samsudin with partner Fadzil Zahari when biting at her wedding reception in scintillating Square, Yong Peng, Johor on Sunday. Yana Samsudin wedding video recording and Fadzil Zahari longer than seven minutes of uploaded and shared many of the social networking site quite touching. More Yana own heartbreaking when speaking about something unexpected. Yana said his first piece of hope which God before her husband went to see it.

Artists Stall Fadzil contacted earlier also admitted quite touched by things as they are spoken Yana unplanned. "I myself did not know that the question of death was discharged from his lips. I was silent for a moment, but deep in my heart I hope that we will long age. Insha-Allah, "said Fadzil reacted to the issue of video recording CST Studio Production and Prokuya it. Add the brother of Farid Kamil it again, he understood what she was trying to convey and believe every woman who called his wife wanted it kept ending happiness up to Jannah. "Maybe he can not accept that a good friend of my own to go first audience with the Divine. But from his own side, my wife was not willing to lose a loved one. It's about all the doom and death, it is outside the jurisdiction of us as humans normal, "he said.

Asked about his wife whom he married on February 13, Fadzil explained by Yana first met in 2008 when it became personal assistant to Farid Kamil. At that time, Yana involved in filming V3: street thugs. "Now after my mother, he is a woman who sits in my heart. Despite the success of a man is a woman who was behind it. They should be two of which were behind my success now. "We know when it's time, I have not got out of nothing and now marry her when she is a publisher. I now have a company Prokuya Studio. He (Yana) did much to support me. "He himself was a man who works hard. He is like my teacher. Throughout Tell him I know from the bottom to do a lot of work for a valuable experience," she said, adding Prokuya Studio also specializes in artist management , online advertising, production and other new scope will continue the management of the event. When this Fadzil and Yana have not had the opportunity to honeymooners because of busy each. "There are jobs that have been deferred from Prokuya own production involving Yana. Yana involved for filming telemovie and film. Only after the completion of two new agenda that we can think about the honeymoon. "Follow the desire Yana, he badly wanted a honeymoon in Italy. I never told media partners want to honeymoon in the Maldives. Look how later, "he said. The Council is scheduled to make a pair on 7 March in Alor Setar, Kedah.

No comments:

Post a Comment