Advertisement

Friday 13 February 2015

fuh !! Goal goes by aboriginal ..



NIV my oldest son was playing. His face was very different when compared with younger siblings. And when I see her face, old memories come back to haunt me be secret. This secret I keep it tight. My husband does not know. This will be kept secret until the end of my life updates.

I relived the events of seven years ago when I was teaching in a primary school in a village in the interior of Sarawak natives. At that time I was five months later married and had split up with my husband who works as a bank clerk in Penang. With a heavy heart at the age of 25 years I stepped longlai facing the river flows toward the aboriginal villages.

The small school. Students got up to 200 people and there are six teachers working there. Four males and two females. I and my friend Yati live in a house made of teachers' quarters. The house is isolated on a hill while school is in the foothills. Distance to school quarters approximately 500 meters. And Yati I just walk through the narrow dirt road commute from home to school.

Indigenous people in the village are good and friendly. When we quarrel constantly addressed and corrected. If aka weddings we will be invited. But sometimes we have to be careful because they animism of worship ancestral spirits. There are only a few families who have embraced Islam.

Our regular teachers receive grants and gifts from them. Bananas, cassava, sugar cane, chicken eggs and other farm produce they will be sent to our quarters. They would love to come join them. If we were not in the house, the fruit will be left in the hands of the home.

On a Saturday when Yati to teach school pupils to play netball, I live alone. After bathing and washing clothes I was wearing a kimono and relax in the living room while reading entertainment magazines. Heard a voice calling me. I looked through the window and saw two teenage aboriginal bear bunch bunch of bananas and corn.

"Sir, there are bananas and corn for the teacher."

I opened the door and told them to put the goods brought into the kitchen. I guess they just got home from the garden because there is a small rock tied around their waists. The aboriginal teen looks nice and polite. I guess their age may be in the range of 18 or 19 years. Adolescent physique is still clearly visible.

Finished putting bananas and corn in their kitchen back into the living room. I got up to thank them. This is where the mistake I did. It was during this dark period in the history of my life began. Because of the rush to get up from the couch, kimono belt that wraps around my waist and my body exploded that got wrapped exposed.

The two young men staring memerhatiku. I wrapped my breasts are not covered and groin stretches clear in front of them both. Maybe because I was too late to panic and I became close Suratku free viewing to the aboriginal youth.

One teenager is quite a large figure came closer and hugged me from behind. I tried to wriggle but the boy hugged increasingly messy.

"You do anything to harm me, I'll scream."

"Teachers can scream loudly, no one is listening."

I realize that we are indeed living quarters away from other homes. I screamed in vain and if you see a teenager in front of me holding a machete at his waist, I became afraid. Fear began to spread throughout my nerves. If I may be mistaken practice rock landed on my neck. I finally stood rigid. Helpless against and if the fight was kudratku certainly not commensurate with the nature of the punks.

I wore kimono pulled and stripped. Now I'm standing naked rigid cover myself. Beautiful face, my skin became white fluffy charm and inflame lust both teenagers. I can detect a teenager in front of me staring without blinking concentrated to groin finely decorated with black fur. I always fur trim is the target of a pair of eyes aboriginal youth who stood in front of me.

Youth who hugged me start acting. Freshly washed my hair with shampoo smelled. I can feel his nose sniff and kiss all my hair while his hands still tightly hugging my body. Whenever I move, her hands neatly hug.

Satisfied sniffing my hair, his hands began to play. Mixed-mountain twin-squeezing squeeze and squeeze. Rough hands it can feel soft and supple breasts. Maybe she felt like squeezing a balloon. Not satisfied with squeezing, aboriginal youth then turned around and sucking nipples tetekku the end of the little finger. Tetekku nipples sucked alternately left and right. Body twitching hold a straight face.

Thick lips bruised increasingly violent aboriginal teen sucking nipples tetekku pink. Contrast lips black with a white skin. I was amused. Then half tetekku had been in his mouth. Tetekku dinyonyot violent. I really tickled and iPod. My desire to rise even though I knew I was being raped. Probably because of the relatively long separated with my husband and I have long been caressed by a man who husbands. Mengemut groin and I felt warm liquid flowing in a narrow lane groin fatigue.

Tightly hugged my body. Perhaps his armpits then peaked again become a target. Enchanted slippery smooth armpits passionate. Aroma fragrance kissed my armpits. Original smell my armpits really excite lust. Whole body eventually become the target youth. All curves caressed and kissed my body. Sepuasnya kissed my chest, then down to my stomach deflated and finally tundunku fluffy be the next target. Smelled quite long tudunku swollen like a coconut shell.

Then my thighs held tightly. Dikuak quite strong so my thighs terkangkang. Open my thighs are right in front of aboriginal youth face. Terkangkang my thigh which revealed gaping pussy lips. Lips in a two piece pink dah very humid. Without delay rough tongue was lodged in the valley nice. Pussy lips licked and sucked black bruises. Kelentitku become the target teenagers. Bean seeds are so big and strong hippie long until I move forward. Kesekujur pleasure creeping over me. Palatability can not afford me explain. My eyes closed.

"Fragrant evening, sir," the boy suddenly be interrupted kangkangku expression.

When I opened my eyes I saw aboriginal teenagers who just memerhatiku was naked. The shaft of the penis erect blackish brown it in the groin. I see him loud and clear liquid jutting out at the end of his head was swollen but still wrapped in the skin of the foreskin. I realize that new aboriginal boy is certainly not a muslim. For those circumcision is not the custom of their culture.

Satisfied licking and sipping warm liquid that much out of my lane nice, young man crouched in front of me stood upright. Shirt and pants worn off. Presumably natural persons unaccustomed to wear underwear. Now both aboriginal teen standing naked in front of me. The youth of the body where taklah. Quite thin and black as the sun burns. Looking at the genitals of those who have stood firm, they have been absolutely passionate bubbling like lava from a volcano.

I asked for kneeling. Both of them came over and nudged both of their penis into my face. Taklah uncircumcised penis was great. Smaller than the descent, now belongs to my husband cape. They bridge the two great simple rod to a sharp nose. Be forced open by the head of the penis in half and kisses. Strange smell rushes into my nostrils.

After a few minutes taking turns sniffing, licking the head so they mengarahku half exposed and then the whole shaft that aboriginal I kulum and mangal. Presumably they both ultimately less attractive nice foreskin to the base until smooth black head terloceh. Terloceh head was placed back into the warm mouth. I suck and suck on a rotational basis. Then simultaneously both dark chocolate bars that I put in my mouth simultaneously. I see two teenage body shuddered and grimaced both palatability.

Despite, my soul also peaked. The more heat the liquid wets her lips buritku. When my desire rising, more and more lively I millipede and a second suction stem teenager. Maybe the first time they had sex then got up five minutes of their body began to tremble and simultaneously warm liquid gush hit rate throat. I just swallow the seed of aboriginal youth.

I think the black events in my life ends here. But sangkaanku wrong. After a few moments energy aboriginal teenager is recovering quickly. That had their genitals shrink back flower. Squeezing their hands and masturbation penis grow each so hard. I ordered to crawl on the carpet living room.

One of them moved to my back. The first hard penis directed to fracture the already wet pussy.

The aboriginal boy knows what needs to be done. Head black holes are directed to buritku. Now the head of the penis kuperasan new aboriginal youth is greater than the stick when the hood is open. From the stories I've heard, the head of this type is called a lion's head. Head smooth start mengacah-break estuary groin. Black head got hold diving. Aboriginal teen toyed head testicles at the end kelentitku. I was amused. I'm iPod. I favor.

Another teenager standing in front of me. The semi-open hood is pointing to my mouth. I was forced to suck and suck. Now both the upper and lower mouth stuffed with dick aboriginal youth need.

"Enter, I can not stand it," without being aware that I sound if the teenager behind just playing alone on the outside buritku and pierced pierced the lion head to kelentitku.

Teens who are behind it. Bold-headed lion head hILdreDLONdon buritku surface. Suddenly kuterasa lion's head split lip groin and medium sized head was already lodged in the narrow gully. Aboriginal youth pressed again, half dah sunset. Sempitku snug hole. Black cock back and forth in buritku. Contrast, black rods embedded in a pink evening. This scene made me more aroused.

Once arriving with relatively strong throughout the black rod embedded in a narrow vaginal cavity. Mengemut vaginal wall-sucking, squeezing hard dick. Feels hard but elastic rod snug in the hole behind. I feel like a round rod made of elastic rubber. When pulled out a lion's head, I felt like the contents groin pull out. It was really delicious. Enjoyment spread throughout my body. I twitched. The warm liquid gushing out of my womb.

Aboriginal youth were not able to survive this long. Just a few minutes of his mouth began to moan and a minute later I felt a warm liquid hit the base of my womb. Once fired several shots, the young man lying limp wilting leaves the floor.

The young man who was in front of me pulling out the testicles were drenched with water liorku. I was ordered to sleep on the carpet. She came over and pushed my thighs with both hands until I terkangkang area. Buritku gaping hole waiting to thrust the head of the penis. Without delay the two teenagers immerse senderhananya shaft into the hallway favor. With it's easy to just dive head foreskin as a liquid lubricant buritku flooded.

Himthe shaft driven forward and backward. When the testicles stay in the groin, the teen's body leaned forward. Tightly hugged my body while sucking mouth piece tetekku. I was amused and enjoyable. Forward and backward movement grew rapidly. Suddenly aboriginal teen body convulse. His eyes were closed, his breathing increasingly irregular. Getting back movement speed. Cipapku aches and pains wall. Suddenly there was a loud sigh came out of my mouth hanging open. Gush of hot liquid in the mouth of my womb. Viscous fluids warm menbasahi my womb. Tightly hugged my body when seeds were sown into my womb.

Black dick for some time soaking in buritku. Hard dick shrink gradually loosen and warm in the hallway. Plan aboriginal teens pull out the stem testicles. I saw a black dick drenched covered with white foam. Dangling limply at crotch. Head smooth back the foreskin closed.

I threatened him not to publicize this matter. Because I fear compliant. And because kepatuhanku then this scene repeated every time I stayed there alone when my Yati in school affairs.

After a few months I started vomiting and I'm sure that I unborn child is the result of sowing seeds aboriginal youth. My husband got suspicious to me and this incident a secret life.

Image from Mr.Google.....

No comments:

Post a Comment