Advertisement

Thursday 5 March 2015

Figure 12 gold bracelet Aaisyah Dhia Rana shocking Rozita Che Wan & Zain Saidin

Undoubtedly birth Aaisyah Dhia Rana family in Rozita Che Wan is exciters and also add more color to this happy couple's life. Admit new updates can feel the feelings of a mother has a daughter, Che Ta grateful for the gift.

Through the portal rotikaya today, 12 pictures gold bracelet worn by Dhia Aaisyah Rana has shocked Rozita Che Wan & Zain Saidin.

"During this time, I am blessed with two sons (first marriage), so now I can feel the feelings of mothers who have daughters. I too want your child always pretty and well kept like me. Now I'm useless maid service, so all do it yourself "

"Often people say these girls love going to find beautiful clothes for them. My true self can be spoiled. Even to this day there are also followers on Instagram page and fans who generously gave a gift to him "

"I am grateful for the presence Aaisyah. Just got out of the following. Just look at that picture he uploaded on Instagram site, up to 20,000 are pressing like. My own image is not necessarily a lot to like it, "joked Rozita to the Daily News.

In addition, Ta Che himself admitted that he was not worried about the scenario is not popular even after marriage grateful for the presence Aaisyah continue to make provision husband and cheap.












No comments:

Post a Comment