Advertisement

Wednesday 29 April 2015

Dah artist Lid Date


Remember to mention you to these actors? Wan Norazlin name once squeezed due to the heat of controversy on the issue of sex videos. Since then he seemed deserted from the acting world. But the lanky actress is back on acting over the years.

In the latest development, the newspaper Daily News reported that Norazlin Wan before hijab appeared a few years ago, seems to go back to the old image.

The report also mentions Wan Nor Azlin refused to be interviewed for reasons not need any more publicity in his artistic career.

"I've been lazy journalists interviewed because they must be asked about the status of mine.

"I now have to be low-profile and do not need any publicity. What is important, I still received offers to act and want to focus on my acting work," he said.

Wan Norazlin said he was tired of sharing his personal story to the public. Instead, he wants to give priority to his artistic career alone.

"Sorry desperately did not want to talk about the person. This is because it's been too many stories of my life out (in the media) before.

"I do not want to again seek publicity by talking about things that have nothing to do with my career as an actor," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment