Advertisement

Monday 11 May 2015

"I hope Charlotte will want me when ill will" - Prince Charles

Prince Charles has high hopes for her granddaughter.

KUALA LUMPUR: Everyone knows besides Prince William, his father, Prince Charles also hoped that the four British heir to the throne who was born on May 2 were women.

Charles previously did not secretive when told the audience about his hope that law, Kate Middleton, after the birth of a granddaughter also has a grandson, Prince George.

And when the opening of the Cancer Institute of Poundbury in Dorset last week, Charles once again had unashamedly give reasons for expecting the birth of her granddaughter.

Charles said he was expecting Charlotte to guard when he was too old someday.

"Charlotte is very cute. I would not hesitate to spoil.

"I hope Charlotte also do not mind taking care of me when I was too sick and old," said Charles.

No comments:

Post a Comment