Advertisement

Thursday 4 June 2015

Sharifah Shahora interrupted household

SHARIFAH Shahora with her husband, Raja Mukhriz Raja Ahmad Kamaruddin.

KUALA LUMPUR: The Shocking when household actor and producer Sharifah Shahora with the director and cameraman cinematography experienced, Mukhriz Raja Raja Ahmad Kamaruddin built since 2008 began to fall apart this year.

Who would have thought that happiness is now almost true by a third person known asmadeyanie on social sites.

Shahora, when contacted by BH Online moment ago, no longer able to control his temper again due warning has been given to the woman. In fact, he already 'meletop'.

Shahora admit, getting her soft, faster and faster action is the woman who wants to play havoc with her household and her beloved husband.

"I've been aware of this problem but I tried to control myself. But this time I lost because I noticed like stamped-shock. I can not hide what is hidden away all these years. She knew I was aware of his game, but still continued to harass home Our stairs.

"I tried to reach him but he closed his cell phone. Even recently he was barring access my Twitter page. It seems he is a coward. If you dare, why do all of that," said Sharifah Shahora which also owns a production Eleven Field with her husband.

Asked whether he courage to dismantle this story seems to show home built as well as shopping cracks, Shahora have its own stand.

"It is too early to draw conclusions. I was looking at further expansion of what women can and will do it anyway. Warnings like I said earlier been given three months to stop interfering with my husband. I can know, this woman teach my husband to remember and save the phone number through the brain's memory.

"She was ready to teach my husband to put out the message and the evidence of their conversations on the mobile phone every time communicating. I know that every day, he will send a message to her husband pitched spoiled.

"I do not know what his actions later after I already know 'meletop'. I am also sending a message to a certain level to be fine with telling the husband she married only if this is his style," he said.

Shahora and Raja Mukhir married on October 26, 2008 and have not been blessed with children. They are now defending the adopted child.

No comments:

Post a Comment