Advertisement

Tuesday 28 July 2015

I am pleased dropped for the rights of the people, 1MDB

Muhyiddin Yassin


SHAH ALAM - In 1MDB, I have my own principles and stand in defense of the rights of citizens, both named party and national interests. If because of my stand on this issue was dropped from the cabinet caused me so I pleased, "the reaction of the former Deputy Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin.

Expressed publicly against the decision announced by Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak earlier, Muhyiddin clear through his Facebook page, he accepted the decision and respect the prerogative of the Prime Minister's power to appoint and remove any member of the Cabinet.

"I accept the decision of the Prime Minister to drop me from the cabinet with an open heart.

"As Prime Minister, I have been directly involved in the making of government policies and carry out the duties entrusted to me with trust.

"During my service, I will always support all government policies and support the leadership of Prime Minister," he said in a statement today.

In the meantime he also thanked the opportunity to undertake the tasks assigned since 2009.

"Thank God, I thanked Najib for having given me the opportunity to serve in the administration of the federal government as deputy prime minister since 10 April 2009.

"I also thanked all the department heads, government officials, leaders of non-governmental organizations and all those who have supported me throughout my duties as deputy prime minister," he said.

Muhyiddin clear, though no longer listed as a member of the Cabinet, he would continue to perform his duties as deputy president.

"... I will continue to take on trust that has been entrusted to me and I was determined to serve in order to strengthen the party and restore the confidence of the Malays and UMNO.

No comments:

Post a Comment