Advertisement

Sunday 30 August 2015

Head drunk stuck in the trash


Dave Sayers insulated trying to remove her head in a trash can. - Photo Telegraph UK

A golfer became popular after succeeding do a 'hole-in-one' use their heads in a trash can.

According to the Telegraph UK, Dave Sayers, 49 were drunk when the incident.

Sayers told, he and his friends played golf before the incident.

"I lost due to some excessive blows. (After that) we drink wine," said Sayers derived from Cross Heath, Newcastle-Lyme.

"I tell my friends, I would not waste my golf wood (in the trash) but it is not fit.

"So I put my head (in the trash) and I failed to remove (head)," he added.

Through a video that dimuatnaik, pedestrians and fellow Sayers, including his wife, Alison, and two children, Daniel and Jake laughed when Sayers tried to remove her head.

Sayers head of the eventually victorious issued after a ceil Vaseline and facilitate his head out.

No comments:

Post a Comment