Advertisement

Wednesday 10 September 2014

Zarina Ann Julie denies married Negro


Recently overheard gossip disebuah local newspaper saying that the actor who had created a controversy a while ago,  Zarina Ann-Julie  has been married to a black guy or gross language, negro .
But after meeting the owners themselves in the movie  Amir & Loqman Go To Sea , he denied everything that has been said in the media about it.
"If I was married, my husband? Tell my friends have been asked to say 'do not pick up heart' and there before I say nigger and so on. But no journalist will contact me to confirm or ask a question, "he said.

He is now more mature in terms of career and life has been pretty clear that he is careful with the people around him but there was not she called again due to the controversy that swept before.
"Yes I was pretty careful, especially around your friends, but before this I had a lot of 'remove' them all and I'm now even more excited and focused career, business. Now, let me focus on what is made, "she said.

He is now more convenient than film acting drama told that they are looking for is not financially alone, but more on the quality of acting and the time so limited that he sometimes had to postpone his studies.

"I want to act drama but a bit longer and this will disturb my studies. But if the movie it only takes about 30 days and it is not a problem for me because the time is not too long, "he said, still a student majoring in Law at Brickfields Asia College Kuala Lumpur.

No comments:

Post a Comment