Advertisement

Saturday 25 October 2014

CCTV acts disgusted neighbors lap record on the back of her dress




I do not have a good relationship with my neighbors , but I do not think it was that bad until I saw the footage of the camera CCTV me.

I live in the Woodlands but want to keep the identity of me.

I recently discovered that my neighbors have come to the corridor outside the flat I was late at night and rub my clothes all over his back .

I'm just disgusted with what I see and I do not know how many other times he has done in the past without my knowledge or reviewing footage of CCTV .

He comes in about at 4:30 am and take the clothes were hung outside my flat . He proceeded to pull down the pants and boxers and rub the clothes I clean around the hips and legs.

Click Here To  See The Video

Not only is it annoying, it's also an issue of cleanliness. What if he has some disease?

I'm seriously fed up with this , but I'm not sure whether anything can be done against him for this act. Is there any law that says that you can eliminate your back with the clothes your neighbors ?

In the video, he can be seen walking up and down the section of the corridor I and take the clothes to wipe his butt and genitals him before hanging clothes back and do the same thing for items other.

He be there for at least 5 minutes of rubbing all the clothes on her own .

She is a neighbor who is relatively new and I think it might be a little crazy. He always made ​​a lot of noise and I was going to complain and ask him to keep quiet several times but he was always rude to ignore me or do not care, and shut the door.

I do not know what country he is from , but I believe he is not a citizen of Singapore local.

I reported this to the police and they told me it was between me and my neighbor and they do not want to handle the case. Not for those charged under the law Disorder public ? Roy Han and Hui Hui walk in Hong Lim Park Protest even apply for a license can also get charged for Impaired Civil why not can the police help me out this guy is ? He certainly cause more nuisance to the public of Roy and Han Hui Hui.

Do you or your readers have any suggestions about what I should do?

No comments:

Post a Comment