Advertisement

Friday 24 October 2014

The true story of the picture viral spread eat FROGS



The true story of the picture viral spread eat FROGSRipples in social media some pictures in which the image appears to a group of students and a teacher are a disgusting meal that serves FROG.

But today through a page on facebook parties involved appear to explain the real story behind the picture eat FROGS involved.

Hi admin .. please sstv kindness admin to remove about eating frogs tu .. seb enarnya it demomstarsi survival program-operated by General Operations Force (GOF) at school. no eating frog program happen. The picture just a pose from the teacher.

Takda sapa tu-eating frogs. Mere survival knowledge sharing
Hi,

I wish Ms. Atikah Ahmad apologize. the status of "unresolved issues arising issues already hold a dog is eating a frog." I hereby apologize for the error that occurred and I also want to apologize to the individuals involved.

I had no intention of insulting anyone just surprised to see the display picture seems to show the preparation of food to eat frogs.

I was surprised with this issue before (on issues affecting the dog), and then open a picture like this makes me surprised. With the confusion I humbly apologize to all the individuals involved in the display picture.
I apologize once again.

-Atikah.Ahmad-

I hope all parties can accept this explanation, and not raise these issues, in this modern era brief an issue spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment