Advertisement

Sunday 19 October 2014

Video: Fizz Fairuz no desire to see me wear a bikini - Miera Liyana


Miera Liyana said rather online because certain scenes where he is wearing a bikini in addition to actors Fizz Fairuz.

However, he regards it as a challenge and experience it for his acting career. Him during the shooting of the film he's just 19 years old and still raw in the acting world.
"I have to do is to meet the characters and show affection only. I have also talked with the director about the scene, but he said it would be the process of editing and camera tricks performed in situ. I think this is the first and last scenes that I am playing online, "he said.

If there is an offer for him to take the action online so he once again stressed will reject and will only choose the appropriate script with what he wanted.



"I will choose the script and never take a play as a midwife waterfall where all the projects take. For me to say I do daring stunts like that are not as well, but some are more extreme than me. That's just my experience for more intelligent choice, "he said.

Before embarking on the action to be triggered controversy, Miera himself call and tell her mother, who is also a manager to run the action. Apparently her mother understand what responsibilities should be undertaken by her as long as not embarrass himself as a girl.

"Before, if I call and tell mama who is also my manager to start this scene. Any one who would know first and he will make sure that on the set there that keeps me and so did my scenes will be played so as not to overdo it, "he said.

He also did not consider exploited in assuming what he is doing is a challenge for him. Besides acting in self-Fizz Fairuz was considered a bit of a feeling that you do not have even admire the actor alongside actress Lisa Surihani beauties also appear together in the film.

"I can not shut up everyone, I'm still new at the time. I anggapnya as a challenge. I'm not the type of person who does not want to talk, why have not tried it yet and I do it all and have experience.
"I and Fizz is like a sibling. If you see me wearing a bikini in the innings, he's not like the story and consider me as a brother. I have no regret, because it's all experience for me to select the script and I do not think it's a mistake, "he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment