Advertisement

Wednesday 22 October 2014

Zizan Razak will reveal the date of his marriage with Emma



As a celebrity, whether Zizan feel depressed when the story is often spoken of his love with Emma? In fact. many are often asked about the date of the marriage.

"No pressure. I love it when people wait because certainly people will pray for the best for me. It also means that people are out there to support my relationship with Emma. Emma herself was never pushy and surrender all to me.


But he denies the rumors that claim she will marry in the near future, actor and host Zizan Razak insisting he wants to focus on his career first before moving to the next phase with his girlfriend, actress Emma Maembong.

"My focus now is his career. I want all the stable first, a new thought to go to the next step. Not only in terms of money, I had to make sure my family first stable, then I would plan on marriage, "said show host 'Idol' this.


When we were both ready, I will certainly reveal it (the wedding) to the public, "said when met at the launch Zizan Burgerbyte Restaurant, Section 7, Shah Alam last weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment