Advertisement

Friday 28 November 2014

Hopper admits mistakes, resigned in divorce divorce three



On Oct. 27, the brother of Dato 'Siti Nurhaliza of Hedda Hopper legally divorced her husband, Saiful Anuar Ahmad Shafie after four years of marriage.

More surprising Hopper was divorced with three divorces in Kuantan Syariah Subordinate Court and khabarnya dissociation occurs on their wedding anniversary.

"Thank God, I'm still kind of normal life. My focus now is to children and growing business. After what happened, there was no pressure caused by the family in her hand and never stopped supporting me.

"Currently, children are under the care of her ex-husband and of course we took turns taking care of them. This is because sometimes I'm busy with work, so ex-husband took over care of them," says Hopper is now busy with business attire, City4u.

Asked about the cause of this part, silent Saerah take steps to avoid any speculation in addition to want to keep the hearts of many.

"For me it is not even applicable to divorce stems from the huge problem but this is the provision of God. Everyone does not want such things to happen, but when it happened I just think positive only.

"In terms of issues, each has its errors and shortcomings but I do not want to point fingers and blame anybody. Because I do not want this to be an issue," she said Hopper.

Do not forget to get the latest Media Entertainment, issue 22 to 28 November to learn more Saerah life after becoming a single mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment