Advertisement

Saturday 29 November 2014

The exact cause Microphone Hafiz Suip lost now in encounter



Hafiz Suip singer revealed that she has lost her favorite microphone after the Screen Awards 2014 (ASK 2014) which took place on November 7.

Hafiz, 24, said he was disappointed considering the price tool speakers who bought over a year ago has high value.

"I lost it after the show ASK microphone 2014, it was not stolen instead of my own negligence when placing the microphone in the roof of the car.

"I forgot about it after chatting with microphone someone before getting into the car, when I realized it was gone," he said

However, Hafiz said, the microphone can not be used by others following it have been defined to suit the voice only.



Add Hafiz, he also stated his name and there can not be sold in its original form. "If there is anyone who finds the mic though, they can not do anything because I've set for my use and specific transmitter only.

"Anyway there engraved my name and if you want to sell even only some part is practice, "he said.

Meanwhile, Hafiz also recognizes the microphone is among the first to buy a musical instrument hard-earned as a singer.

He said he had to collect a few months the results of her singing performances solely to buy the microphone.

"That can not be in one of two songs, want to buy a microphone that I had to collect old coins also.

"Rasa want to cry when they lose, it's also done a lot for my singing career. God willing, if there is luck I want to buy another," he said.

In the meantime, Hafiz told, he had already lodged a police report on the matter soon realized loss.

"I have made a police report but the police is difficult to tell what action was taken because it is my own negligence," he said.

Hafiz now relieved when no man has found the microphone and Hafiz was home character who named Red Elsie, who must now Hafiz happy after the pet has dijumpai.

No comments:

Post a Comment