Advertisement

Wednesday 12 November 2014

The expression of liver Eddie reluctantly forced to divorce Raja Azmi


Bass player, Eddie Mohd Ghazali, 46, who is also the husband of Raja Azmi Raja Sulaiman, 55, admitted he was very reluctant to release the film producer sensation was gone from his life.
"Sad ... That's all I can say about my feelings right now. At the same time, I also do not want to lose him in my life.

"But, what can I do. I've tried to explain, but this alone (divorced). What I do is not for my needs, but for the sake of Raja Azmi, I had to do," he said, as reported in the portal murai.com
"Like me, they were also sad, especially my parents. If possible, they do not want to see me with Raja Azmi divorce and hope that we can be reunited.

After both of my parents have been very pleased and loved Raja Azmi. But, because of this (divorce) is a requirement Raja Azmi own, they had to get along and asked me to release Raja Azmi as well.
"At the same time, they are still hoping that we can come back. And, one day, if we are destined to refer back to as husband and wife, they still want to receive the Raja Azmi as a daughter," he said.

Raja Azmi is married to Eddie on October 13, 2013 at the Banyan, the Palace of Culture. First met on February 15 last year when watching showcase NRG group, Raja Azmi and Eddie were ties of love to tie the engagement on July 15 the same year, followed by a wedding ceremony and reception full of festive themed garden wedding.

According to Raja Azmi, she was trying to save his marriage, but he finally had to accept that divorce is the only way of living.

Raja Azmi with Eddie turmoil began when there was a misunderstanding between them caused by Raja Azmi himself when out of the house without asking the permission of her husband.
Admit guilt in the case, but Raja Azmi admit can not accept the way Eddie strikes against him which he described as a bit of an exaggeration, and hurt a little lady.

Since the outbreak of the dispute, Raja Azmi and Eddie split up the house since the end of last August until now. Some discussions to revive their marriage was made, but it deadlocked.
Raja Azmi has already filed a divorce with Eddie in Hulu Klang Syariah Court and the pronouncement of divorce they will do in the syariah court this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment