Advertisement

Sunday 21 December 2014

I do not have access to spend money ARTISTS - Vanidah Imran



Kuala Lumpur: Malaysia Treasurer of the Association of Artists (Artist), Vanidah Imran rise to defend himself following a police report lodged by the association, today.

It is a string of actions Artist lodged a police report claiming lost checkbook entrusted to him.

According to Zed Zaidi as president of the organization concerned, who allegedly lost her checkbook was difficult artist to carry out activities and charitable donations.

Zed claim again, Vanidah who was in charge of it since September told not to cooperate.

The report was made at the Police Station Taman Melawati, here, today.

Follow the explanation Vanidah to BH Online.




"What I am doing this as protect myself and unity. I do not want to repeat the last scene involving a financial matter. To this day I do not have access to make withdrawals.

"I can not issue checks impunity. Until today I have not been able to exercise responsibility and trust given as treasurer of the association. My name is not enshrined as a nominee for the bank responsible for it.

"How can I withdraw money at will in this situation, it turned out to be a danger to me. It's a matter of trust and responsibility. It's not a toy," he said.

Asked about the action Zed, the actress not sure what his motive for doing so.
"Why should we get to the stage of making a police report. We have a channel and can invent a special meeting of the committee members and always discuss this matter," he said.

In the meantime, Zed urged the bank to drop the name of the actor and issue a new check books.

In addition he also wants to hold a no-confidence vote meeting next year to the actress.


No comments:

Post a Comment