Advertisement

Tuesday 27 January 2015

CAREER Judges AFFECTED ACCUSED lalok


Akim admit adversely affected his career and reputation tarnished because Kurt is associated with the drug. The singer Akim Ahmad claimed his career affected after allegations he allegedly involved in drug abuse when performing in the Semifinal Music Music on 28 November 2014. Akim real name Afiq Hakim Ahmad, 24, said the matter had a big impact in his career let alone to convince the client than to restore the family honor.

"The consequences are too great in my art career, especially on my clients. It's only a rumor but after being associated with drugs, it really affected me. "However, I have forgiven the person making the allegation," he told Artist Showcase Stall said after Hafiz & Friends, The Hard Rock Cafe, near here, on Sunday. Akim said this when asked to comment on the latest developments related to the controversial career after 'lalok'. In addition, there is also named in the indictment dismissed by the organizers who thinks he has a bad reputation. In the meantime, Akim requested that the parties concerned slanderer take it as a serious matter. "It is related to drugs and the serious problems that can ruin the career of an artist. My last hope is people who make defamatory will be more careful, "he said. In the meantime, Akim recently returned pilgrims on January 20 refused to share stories during their stay in the Holy Land. He did not want to be accused deliberately wanted to appoint -nunjuk when doing worship. "Let me keep the story there because it is my prayer and duty as a Muslim. I went for ten days with her ​​father and my brother," he said. In another development, Akim said, he was with kumuplan The Majestret will come out with a brand new single titled Portrait in the near future. The word Akim, he is now more comfortable to move in groups than solo. "For the moment I prefer to make a presentation in the group because he stated vibe and I feel more confident than performances using minus one only. "If there was an offer I also offering more give priority to the request of my team," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment