Advertisement

Monday 16 February 2015

Arid wife Zamira recognition Tak Tahan Agoda



ALREADY almost a year, her husband worked in a country in the North Pole. Stay Zamira (not her real name) with her three children in the capital with life as usual. Factors are not familiar with the weather too cold makes Zamira choose to raise children in our beloved country only.

Where previously he only became a full-time housewife, Zamira also choose to work for eliminating boredom at home.


The 31-year-old woman was finally able to get a job as a customer service officer at a telecommunications company.

His children aged between five and eight years has started to go to school, because of the ideals of retained ago, Zamira also enroll as a part-time student at a local university majoring in business administration.

Zamira life is full of activity, every Monday to Friday from 8 am to 7 pm he will be in office.



When I returned, nor did he manage completeness children to go to school tomorrow and weekends Zamira attend classes studying at degree level.

"" My husband suggested I meet there is indeed time so I will not feel bored and miss her. Indeed, since the fuck we never direct separation and never parted even for a day.

"So after her husband was assigned to overseas is something very difficult for me to let go. For that reason I asked the husband to continue their studies and work so that there are colleagues who can amuse, "Zamira story at the beginning of our meeting.

Fortunately Zamira also have a maid who was kind and honest so Zamira not have the pressure of thinking about things at home and her children at home.

Due to the remote, Zamira husband would only return to their homeland about five months. Zamira longing and children on the husband be released exclusively through the internet or video calls.

"Almost a year my husband worked there more adaptable life without it. Before, I could not drive, now I've managed to have a driving license and my husband also bought a luxury car just to delight my heart bleed keep children out of the country during his legacy.

"The more I enjoy stylish with a car and a career that requires interaction with the public. Until one day I met a male customers aged over 30 years. Initially just a customer relationship, we are friends for a long time anyway. He took me out for a drink and without hesitation I accepted the invitation, "Zamira browser.

Although busy with various activities, Zamira admits his soul so empty without male friend named. When the longer her husband abroad, feelings dependence becomes thinner and Zamira is now truly independent.

"Although only two times out drinking with Irfan (not her real name), I can not deny their feelings. I know I started to like it, does not mean I want a divorce with her husband, but I assume Irfan friend in tense silence alone, and not more than that.

"Irfan local hero is not exactly handsome but for me he has a charm of its own. While he was two years younger than me, mature stands. Also general knowledge widely, from conversations with him I knew he was a voracious reader.

"At least I'm interested in him is his attitude that really cares. One day my car was broken, Irfan quickly came in to help, my feelings for her increasingly strong that I was more berSMS with their husbands, "admits Zamira.

Two months passed after recognizing Irfan, Zamira feels very cheerful life. Soul felt as if the new girl came to know the meaning of love, an exciting feeling Zamira every day and he is excited to office just to have lunch with Irfan.

Awoke from his dream

Camaraderie and Irfan cause liver infusion Zamira there to get married with Irfan. He began designing strategies to find a reason to part with her husband. Until one day the eldest Zamira dengue fever, how Zamira panic because her son in the hospital had to manage alone.

"In the hospital to see so many people sick, worried about my heart. I increasingly overwhelmed seeing the sacrifice of a mother who care for a sick child and husband in hospital. So courageous mother whose age was as if my sister alone. Share this story with my sister, when I awaken from the illusion itself.

"When I started remembering the mistakes yourself, no matter how much I already did not arrive alone with Irfan in solitude but I feel as if a great burden to bear my sin.

"When taking care of children in hospital, contact Irfan there several times but I have no heart to answer. My husband complained to the annoyance heart of a sick child and I finally realized personal fault.

"I do not connect with Irfan and finally I chose to stop working. I change my phone number and sever ties with Irfan While the social networking site. While waiting for the notice to quit, my son also much healthier and my maid also like to stop work because it will get married.

"Arguably one of the best prepared wisdom almighty creator, I'm finally back to nature a wife. Even quit my job and household chores I feel satisfied because it can contribute to the husband.

"My husband never knew about what had happened and accept my decision with an open heart, that's what's best for us," he ended the talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment