Advertisement

Tuesday 10 February 2015

Wife discharge Saiful Bukhari Azlan On Facebook



Wife discharge Saiful Bukhari Azlan on Facebook. It is well known that Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim was found guilty of sodomizing his former aide, Mohd Saiful Bukhari Azlan and the Federal Court decided to maintain the five-year prison sentence against him.

Here comes the expression of liver wife Saiful Bukhari namely TV3 celebrity, Nik Suryani Megat Deraman about this court decision: -

"Sadly my husband then I sedihlah. I'm so glad my husband. Thanks, my husband claims heard and judged accordingly.

"To be sure, I was relieved when the Federal Court upheld the allegation that my husband and he was a witness 'credible'.

"We still have a long way. While we have some difficulties in earning a living, dealing with people, we believe that God is not unjust to His will. What is important now is for us to continue living presence.

"Thank you to all our family, friends, media, friends, bloggers, Malaysians who sincerely support the struggle of my husband Saiful Bukhari Azlan, God only able to respond."

No comments:

Post a Comment