Advertisement

Saturday 7 February 2015

DENTURE GIVE POWER MIRACLE TO BRING STYLE DANI RANI TOMPEL



Although Dani Rani was not the first choice for director Melissa Saila lead character artist AR Tompel late, but when the final results of Melissa Saila yielded good results. Actress Melissa Dani Rani finally selected to bring the character Tompel after initially felt the choice was not so great artists meet the criteria.

Dani when met recently told, when Melissa invited him for playing Tompel, he felt the matter as a joke. "First, I think it is hilarious. But after meeting Lis and he assured me without talking much I immediately agreed. "Finally, I summarize, I feel burdened because initially had to bring the character that I never take it, a real character, a character that ever existed and it's not unusual character of the opposite character legend. "I have to be careful to bring the character to be still seen as a legend. The legend is that character, not me, "he said. Says Dani again, he had made ​​a referral to appreciate the overall character Tompel with re-watch them film acting late Ahmad Albab and Family 69, Dani said, when there is an incident on the set of funny.


"Done disolek full of false teeth, I was surprised to see myself in the mirror because I saw AR Tompel in me. "Because of false teeth worn it too, it is difficult for me to speak, and cause my voice changed," he said . However, he said he was concerned with the role of the audience as the late artist AR Tompel in Saloma telemovie biopic series being aired on Astro First Exclusive since 28 August. "I did not bring Tompel character in front of the screen instead and I have to be careful because do not want to scratch the role of the other great honor, "he said. In addition to Dani, Saloma starring Nabila Huda as Saloma, Tony Eusoff (Tan Sri P Ramlee), Sazzy Falak (Mariani), Sharifah Amani (snail Sarawak) and Hasnol Rahmat (father Saloma step).

No comments:

Post a Comment