Advertisement

Thursday 23 April 2015

Afgan baby Rossa?


SINGERS Indonesia, Rossa with Afgan.

KUALA LUMPUR: Datuk Familiarity renowned singer Rossa and Afgan mired in controversy when it comes to stories say they love relationships.

Rossa Rossa real name Roslaina Sri Hand, 36, said the issue had arisen perhaps because they have a close friendship and there are those who do not know that fact.

"When we made love story onset, I feel like funny also because I consider Afgan like my sister because she was much younger than me.

"We've started to close the past five years, but may not know all the things that are causing these rumors. I was the only woman in our group of five people.

"They are also people in the industry also often been to my house to hang out and have a barbecue together," Rossa said when met at the press conference Night Miracle of Love concert at Istana Budaya, here.

Indonesian-born singer also said Afghan enthusiasts who are mostly women also informed about the friendship the two of them.

"I am sure all aware of the multitude of fans Afgan comprises women and on average they know we are truly close and do not believe the controversy.

"If I'm back in love already, I want older men than me. Among other features is the man I want to be more intelligent, moral and more competent than myself," he said, smiling.

Commenting on his solo concert titled Night Miracle of Love, expressed excited because Rossa has long harbored dreams of performing at the Palace of Culture.

"Who does not want to make a presentation at the Istana Budaya, right? I'm already eyeing several times and I am grateful to be given sustenance to play at Istana Budaya.

"I will perform with singer invitation that raises the element of surprise for fans probably do not think of their appearance in the upcoming concert.

"The period of time to make exercise also among the challenges I face to make sure everything runs smoothly," said Rossa end the conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment