Advertisement

Saturday 25 April 2015

Tun M: I should continue to be Prime Minister


Mahathir Mohamad

KUALA LUMPUR - "Sometimes I think I should continue so as Prime Minister," said the former Prime Minister, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad.

He added, though unconscious was not feasible to hold office, the idea arises occasionally when viewing the worsening situation in the country.

"Sometimes I think of it when I was disappointed to see many things that are not right now, but they can not do anything to change it.

"At the time I would think, if I was still Prime Minister, of course I will do something," he said in a statesman Talk program held at the K Club, Taman visit here, today.

He was also criticized in the handful of people that do not support the corrupt leader.

"Might makes us corrupt. But if the power is not limited ..., we will be more corrupt than others. Therefore when we have power, we must always remind ourselves to always sober.

"Mom always told me, do not we take (right) person has. This is a guide to me until this day. We take the rights of others. We think people will not know .. But we forget, GOD knows, "he said before being greeted by cheers and applause by the audience who meet the council.http://lawyersginuk.blogspot.com/2015/04/if-you-want-to-play-this-video-click-on.html
If you want to play this video click on the play button and watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment