Advertisement

Wednesday 20 May 2015

Linda announced that Sierra is not the 3rd

She and Linda Sierra

Close relationship between Daniel Leon and actress Sierra made a full perception earthquake the art world that Sierra is particularly relevant after her Linda posted publicly that her husband gay. But against her perception that Sierra is not the 3rd.

Asked Daniel Sam is involved Sierra up from a small number of artists or not? Ms. Yan said Linda is not. She insisted not to refer to the Sierra although she maintained that her husband is a stance male homosexuality before the fight. She has been asked to amend the confusion which has confirmed that the man who involves Daniel Leone One is a model which has been acting on the territory of Australia in April last year. She said, 'I only like my husband, he (homosexuality), but Sierra is not that is not related story I know Sierra long as my brother, I would not dare to guarantee that okay (Daniel Leone), however he told me, I dare not guarantee that unemployment edged !.

She acknowledged that some people refer to the Sierra due to see that the relationship between the actor and her spouse are closely in the past. She said, 'I do not want to kkaur dig some thing that a man involved in my husband but Sierra is not I still ensure that No! Now, I heard them referred to him so much and I do not want his wastewater that Sierra I know not the difference My brother! '.

With the announcement that Sierra was not a man among those involved Yem Sam raised Art in the same time that her husband loves her boyfriend Yan Linda also announced the end of the war of words Yem Sam online Facebook. She said, 'Now that I have decided to no longer invariably things related to him, and because I live in a in Australia it is I wanted to calm me emerged that he (gay) perfectly is the last time, and if you do not, but I want people to know why I refused to apologize to him and refused to go back, do anything I do not emerge by this thing because they do not want to stirring but Sierra I said, that do not involve anything about it! '. However, the divorce lawsuit is still proceeding despite a stand to stop husband to attack the Facebook network.

Sierra told VOD that he was not involved in the gay Yem Sam. And Daniel Leone Yan Linda no different from reading it with the same respect and love create . She said, `I heard a long time, and they said it, but most are after Linda posted I love any boy that I was, but the fact Linda and his brother Leon know that I how to read them, and if I go, I am not afraid, I do not have anything with Leon! '. He expressed enthusiasm when I hear that she was Yan Linda announced that he is not new which involves homosexuality relationship with Daniel Leone. He said that the conflict between the smoke bombs, both husband and wife have become the 3rd through the painted team Some people with some wastewater from both husband and wife quarrel . He said, 'I read them, I defiled their respect him like I do not know that there was a misunderstanding perfectly obvious to see his sister Linda emerged that I have my son woke Cyprus and could not sleep when they say everyone is so far, so do not want to dare star art (men).

No comments:

Post a Comment