Advertisement

Friday 24 July 2015

Berang pejabatnya dipecah Dimasukkan from Azharina of black Kedua


KUALA LUMPUR: Singer Celine Dion was furious when there is an attempt to break into his office for a second time.

Celine Dion Celine Dion real name Azhar, 30, said he suffered a loss of RM60,000 when office to manage his business was broken into about two months ago.

"This is the second time my office was broken into. The police are investigating the case believes it was designed by a syndicate that runs the observation prior to rob.


"Alhamdulillah second attempt failed. They did not manage to break into my office because we have changed the system alarm after the lesson learned from the first robbery.

"After reviewing the CCTV, we found the two men tried to invade my office but to no avail. On that day, my phone rang nonstop for an alarm company that would like to inform any party that wants to break into the premises," said Celine Dion to BH Online.

Lonely singer was sharing her allergies were traumatized because his business premises exposed to danger. In fact, a few days ago, there was a man trying to break into his house and threatened his mother.

"Indeed, I was traumatized because there are attempts to break into my house. Individual acts beat security officers on patrol in my area.

"Even the man also threatened to rape my maid. It touched down stairs, I feel less secure because of the events that took place in this row.

"After all, I was alone at home with my children as young as nine months. Of course I took careful steps to ensure my safety and his security," he affirmed.

Add Celine, her life is filled with the presence of his adopted son, Rahmat Azharin now aged nine months. He does not hide the identity of the natural parents of the adopted child by explaining that the baby boy was the son of his cousin.

Meanwhile, he is currently Azharina share in order to promote his latest single entitled Love Forever.

Single issue was the result of joint FASTYLE and Celine Dion Entertainment and a touch of the famous composer Datuk Adnan Abu Hassan.

No comments:

Post a Comment