Advertisement

Friday 24 July 2015

Wang has come suddenly

Kuala Nerang - A businessman was surprised when the automated teller machine (ATM) suddenly withdraw RM500 before he entered his smart card in Alor Setar, recently.

Wan Mohd Assamudin Ahmad, 50, said during wants to withdraw deposits in the Savings Bank Nasional (BSN), Jalan Tun Razak, Alor Setar, on March 31, he failed to enter the smart card in the ATM there.

According to him, after which he tried to push some buttons on the machine and suddenly the smart card has been out of the machine, then money of RM500 was also out of the machine.

"Concerned with the money that does not belong to anyone I know right and then take it to be handed over to the authorities.
"When I left home to drop out of the smart card in the ATM machine, after going back to the machine I found the smart card is gone and I'm back," he said.

Wan Mohd Assamudin said, because of fear that money in hand, he went to see the manager BSN in situ to be handed the money to the bank.

However, according to him, the bank advised him to hold money and would inform him if any party came to claim the money.

"So today I learned that no party came to BSN to claim the money and this is very troubling to me.

"After a few days I also received statements from bank accounts and found my money is not affected," he said.

Wan Mohd Assamudin appeal to the parties to withdraw their money that day but failed to contact him through 0164166676 lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment