Advertisement

Tuesday 11 August 2015

'To do that where people do not like me'

Muhyiddin Yassin


KUALA LUMPUR - Umno deputy president, Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin denied he was involved in a conspiracy to overthrow Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak.

According to him, all the views and comments expressed are for the good of the party and not drop anyone.

"There was talk I hear my state is not listed in the Cabinet is because I want to bring down the prime minister.

"I was accused of conspiring with the Chief Minister of Selangor, Azmin Ali and Penang Chief Minister Lim Guan Eng. The matter has been denied by them. So I do not have to deny it again.

"In fact, I can only give advice on the issue 1Malaysia Development Berhad (1MDB) are viewed very critically and until now had not been resolved.

But how do, people do not like me, "he said when delivering a speech at the Umno Youth delegates meeting Petaling Jaya Utara, yesterday.

He said Umno members of society and have understood the struggle that would bring.

"Some people say I am a traitor. This is not treason. I commented that I put right what is wrong.

"I do not want Umno party I love this fall," he said, to cheers and applause from the delegates present.

In the meantime, he reiterated that the BN will lose out on the GE14, if not resolve the issue 1MDB immediately.

"In this hall, everyone agrees that the BN graph is falling, no one can deny. So I admonished the strike to change from bad to good, "he said.

Muhyiddin insisted that he would not stop talking and fiscal capacity for the Umno deputy president of the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment