Advertisement

Thursday 16 October 2014

One year of marriage, but Raja Azmi had discouraged



Today the pair  Raja Azmi  and Mohd Ghazali Eddie loafer first anniversary of their marriage, but through an interview with Utusan Malaysia, it seems like there will be problems in the deck.
Sincerely from my heart I'm really disheartened by this marriage. This may seem insane, but I need to explain the truth. In such cases there will be other people who can make decisions for myself, so I'm confident with what we want, â € ?? Raja Azmi said.
Acknowledging that period in their marriage makes Raja Azmi happy, he also said there is an effort made to solve the problem and rejected claims that the people they are brief introductions to the source.
â € œTidak, I do not believe in marriage lies in how long we know. Before this, I got married, for all our knowledge is only known each other for five months and almost 28 years together before we split up, so it should not be the cause in the case iniâ € ??
Conscious attention and public scorn once again troubled marriage Raja Azmi positive attitude that he only shared with the hope that it will be an example.
â € œSaya know, as a man I am not perfect and that's why I do not follow a bad deed in the eyes mereka.â € ?? he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment