Advertisement

Tuesday 6 January 2015

Ifa Raziah felt in scolds Tk Noor and answer it terguran


Kuala Lumpur: Fallen fallen on the stairs, so that appropriate imagery is reflected in Ifa Raziah.

Dangdut singer is also triggered an unexpected sensation and controversy when performing the final song in Vibe Vaganza sun on Sunday.

Follow-up action 'suicide' Ifa hugging and dancing in a friendly situation with actor born in Singapore, Hisham Hamid, he criticized.


Even as the actor and film competition jury described the show was not appropriate for public viewing.

Ifa Online BH contacted earlier understanding of all parties as to what is happening not deliberately created to invite a cheap thrill.

What it does no more than appreciate the performing arts in an emotional rendition of the song lyrics Agnes Monica it.

Ifa also praised the performances Hisham because even just practicing in a short period but managed to provide the best emotional night.

"We just talked and then practicing about five minutes in the makeup room was cramped and crowded the final few hours before the concert begins. Our spontaneous Training was also witnessed my husband and his wife. There is also an accomplished it when it's outrageous.

"I just do not know why Hisham not present at the session held rehearsals and sound tests two days before the final concert took place.

"It was the Astro have to ask. Just come Hisham portrait wearing a blue coat as booked because I was wearing a blue dress.

"Imagine my becoming the first and tested also by technical errors during twice. All so chaotic and impressed coupled with health problems again.

"I pulled away before the song ends. They are beyond my control. Only God knows how I feel at the time," he said, adding that performing on stage is so designed as short training time with Hisham.

For Ifa behind the chaos that passes it, at least there will be a credit or praise will be given to him by a jury. But instead Tk as the jury commented that seemed to break his spirit.

"He (Tk) talk show I do not suitable for public viewing. After that during this time he became an actor ... would never hold her hand heroin.

"If he says something does not fit, the better he is not acting. What I have done is simply the art of acting.

"What I did on the axis and Hisham professional. Even if you want to compare some of the other offerings in certain awards more daring than what I do.

"I do not want Paring, groped and even flirting with him. Me and Hisham respect our work. I myself an actor," he said, just finished a disappointing fifth in the competition Vaganza concussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment