Advertisement

Thursday 21 May 2015

1MDB: "I told the PM to sack all members of the board of directors of the company" - Muhyiddin

Muhyiddin (picture) confirmed that he had informed Prime Minister Najib to dismiss all members of the board of directors 1MDB.

KUALA LUMPUR: Deputy Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin today confirmed that he had informed Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak to dismiss all members of the board of directors 1MDB.

Muhyiddin said this when commenting on video during a closed meeting with party members who spread a blog.

"I have made the statement during a closed meeting, but there is nothing new about what I said. I declare it openly before this, "he said at the Parliament lobby today, as reported by The Star Online.

In the video, Muhyiddin also urged the police to investigate the company.

"How in the short term, a government-owned companies bear the brunt of RM42 billion liability?

"If I had company and I woke up it was reported that nothing unusual is happening and not arbitrarily CEO borrow RM10 billion, every month I have to pay interest RM100 million to RM200 million ... I do not think any company in The world burden entirely so, but it happened in Malaysia, "he said in the viral video.

No comments:

Post a Comment