Advertisement

Monday 4 May 2015

Zara Zya, Hisham Hamid wants to remain relevant

Zara Zya, Hisham Hamid
POWER is a work of great impact in the film or drama.

Featuring a storyline that is not cliché, acting talent and sound quality of the players are also required to put themselves on the level to be proud of. Success would not only raise production name alone but was able to give good luck for the actors.

Hisham Hamid and Zara Zya is between two actors began to pursue baitbait popularity through great works such as Ariana Rose and Love You Mr. Arrogant.

Seriousness and quality of play exhibited both these actors animate each character was worth when the audience reception of both drama that is extraordinary. Consider it as a good luck success, Zara told to work harder to make sure his name continues to be relevant.

"I am delighted to have been chosen to participate equally successful drama but as an actor, if possible I want all my acting ability to impact the same.

"I was more prominent in the drama is also possible for the character that I take Zaara Amirah it has a character that audiences love.

"But I do not want to get too comfortable with the position now but I wanted to make sure his career continues to evolve and remains to provide a good quality of acting in every task that my bearings," he said.

Looking at the popularity seeks now, the actor who was born in Lenggong, Perak's admit it is not as easy as imagined.

"The popularity came after about ten years I have been in the acting industry.

"Although time-consuming, but I'm thankful that my livelihood is still in favor.

"Despite the popularity of an actor, drama strength is critical and I do not regret even proud to be involved in the production," he said happily.

Also felt the same thing, Hisham admit to remain in the industry is a key challenge for her.

"To be recognized may be easy, but maintaining the momentum of the same name is one of the biggest challenges.

"Personally, what I am trying to do is do best when given the opportunity to work with a production.

"From there, other than to give satisfaction to the audience, our determination to build name will also be seen," he said.

As an actor, Hisham also emphasizes the ability to control a character in an effort to ensure the continued relevance of its name.

"What is important for an actor is how they cosplaying as carried character does not matter
or even the main side.

"I own if given the character, I will carefully how do I leave an impression in the play.

"Although not a main character if we managed to leave a strong impact, people will remember," he said.

Betting talent

'Tuah cockerel's legs, good luck man who knows'.

The impact acting through drama adaptation Love You Mr. Arrogant indeed changed the course of his career the 30-year-old actress.

Where least, drama handler was also entitles it to receive six awards through MeleTOP Era Award 2014 (AME2014), Drama Awards Festival Kuala Lumpur 2014 (DFKL 2014) and the Popular Stars Awards to 27.

"Thank God, I am very satisfied with it. Not many people like me a chance and I take that as a good luck and fortune.

"This success can bring and show me in the future, especially in my family," he said with a chuckle.

Considers the achievement of a more positive angle, Zara did not want to disappoint the trust placed in him.

"I realize more and more the emergence of new actors, so I have to work harder to get services back fans who do not drop out to support me.

"I do not want to chase popularity, but what is more important the play was well received and could have an impact on the work," he promised.

Turn the course of a career that is still considered new, Hisham denies disappointed but thankful to the fans despite losing to be crowned Best Male TV Actor.

"I am grateful While still new, but has already made it to the final nominations.

"Despite not winning, it's a good start furthermore it is not reckoned of grace.

"Why I was also nominated for fan support and I must thank them because without who am I," luahnya.

Zara to entrepreneurship

Recognizing the circulation of age will prevent him to continue to live acting career, Zara are starting familiarized herself in the business of cosmetic products under the brand "Miss Zara 'as a guarantee of its future.

"Acting is my passion and at the same time it is also a hotbed for me to make a living.

"However, I realize that the world is full of popularity is hard to expect, so as early preparation, I am now open a new branch in the field of beauty products business," he said.

Refused its views as 'warm chicken droppings', Zara has carefully planning to bring its brand on par with the others.

"Actually, this business has just started and the moment it is only done through online business in Instagram.

"If possible, I really serious about further developing this business to greater heights.

"After all, no one I use as a platform for artists to expand my business," he said.

Sacrifice worthwhile

Despite the success certainly was accompanied by sacrifice.

In order to develop her acting career here, Hisham risk leaving full-time career in Singapore as well as bring the family moved in.

However, the sacrifice was now seen as successful when opportunities in acting increasingly in favor of himself.

"I admit it is a lot of challenges to move here, especially in the matter of school children where we have to deal with various complicated procedures.

"It is not easy but Alhamdulillah, although still new, I see it as worthwhile sacrifice.

"Although still far my journey, but what I got today is a good start for me, my family and career," he explained.

In the latest development, Hisham is currently busy with the shooting of drama 148 episodes of "Memory Suraya Love" which was adapted from the Mexican telenovela "A Love To Remember".

No comments:

Post a Comment