Advertisement

Sunday 14 June 2015

Adoption 'mastermind' marriage Emma Akma

Akma actress Emma, ​​46, had survived called the wife of Omar Ramli, 47, in a wedding ceremony that was held on Tuesday night.

The wedding ceremony was held in a simple but festive at the complex Dato Haji Kamarulzaini, Gombak attended by family members of both sides and fellow artists.

Through interviews quoted from a news portal, Emma describes her third marriage as meet the demands of Dayang Izzati adopted son who was 10 years old.

"My son actually be a 'mastermind' in my marriage with her father because he planned everything without my knowledge and future husband about this marriage.

"He told his father, I call to get married and told me the same thing to me. In my case, Omar was never any talk like that.

"Starting from where we plan to put together," he said.

For the record, Emma took Dayang Izzati of Omar since 10 years ago for adoption. Moreover Dayang Izzati, Emma also has another son from her first marriage, namely Zuairin, 23.

No comments:

Post a Comment