Advertisement

Friday 13 March 2015

EMMA HAD NOT KNOWN ABOUT THE THREAT OF HIS OWN IMAGE B0GEL



Actress  Emma undaunted by the threat of the spread of nude pictures of hers by a famous hacker website 4chan.

Emma Watson said, rumors about naked pictures will be disseminated by the web is not true.
"I'm not afraid of it because it's not true and I know they will not be there. People who are close to me know about it.



"These things happen because they know that I am now active in protecting women's rights and against violence against women," he said.

Not only do not fear, even Emma said matter more to inspire him to champion the cause of women.
"When these women received threats vary. What I have experienced is just one of them. It makes me angry and more willing to fight for the rights of women, "he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment