Advertisement

Friday 13 March 2015

QI RAZALI SAHKAN NELLYDIA SENROSE MASIH KEKASIHNYA !



Qi Razali explain his relationship with actress Nellydia Benrose remains as lovers.

Qi real name Qushairi Razali, 37, also denied that they had parted like to mention Nellydia, 20, is alleged to have released photos Instagram Qi in his possession.

"We are still together and not split like many are saying.

"I do not know why he remove my pictures in Instagram, but I assume he does so in order to keep my heart that often receive a negative comment when he uploaded a picture of me.

"And l was discouraged. As long as he did not throw me out of the heart he had," selorohnya.

Qi met at the launch of the latest program  Kokolog , TV9 broadcast at Sri Pentas TV3 on Friday morning.

Add advocate program  Art Attack  , he and Nellydia also planning to get married about a year, after the actress can solve some career-related commitments.

"We are planning towards it (marriage) but not in the immediate future as Nellydia have some commitments that need to be made.
"Maybe after a year, and we set the appropriate date," he said.

Meanwhile, Qi also hoped that the issues in the supposedly jealous after Nellydia real name Zaris Nelydia Senrose Nik Nik Ahmad Sharnaaz Sen coupled with the drama  I Did Not Love  is not magnified because their relationship is still good.

While acknowledging jealous at first, but he may not be aware Qi will block Nellydia career solely because of that feeling.

"Jealousy is instant. For me, it means Nellydia was great in acting. In fact, all the dramas he became acting.

"Would I want him to stop working interest. How jealous once did I would still support him and may want to see if he succeeded to the award," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment