Advertisement

Monday 3 August 2015

I caught rumors after rumors were dropped - Muhyiddin

He said, after entering the house, he was told that the Attorney General is preparing the necessary documents for his arrest.

KLUANG: Former Deputy Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin told his condition after the abortion positions in the cabinet on Tuesday that there were rumors he would be arrested for questioning the case 1MDB.

Umno deputy president, said he was informed that his daughter did not return home sooner because many journalists.

He said, after entering the house, he was told that the Attorney General is preparing the necessary documents for his arrest.

Following that, he said he contacted the Deputy Prime Minister, Datuk Seri Dr Ahmad Zahid Hamidi to verify the matter and proved it just a rumor.

"I spoke with Zahid congratulated and I wish him good luck. I asked whether I want to be caught and want to arrest me what my mistake ?.

"My wife was already choked me talk first job he got it you as TPM (Deputy Prime Minister) who want to capture TPM long?" he told Bernama here today.

He said this when opening the Umno delegates meeting in Kluang Town Council Wednesday here.

The delegates' meeting was the first meeting which was opened by Muhyddin after removed from the post of Deputy Prime Minister on 28 July.

At the same time, Muhyiddin said he described the penggugurannya is destiny and something good comes from.

Now, obviously Muhyiddin, he has more time with family and children.

But he said, at the same time remain responsible and always trust in the task as deputy president.

No comments:

Post a Comment