Advertisement

Friday 7 November 2014

Fiza Halim became victims of taxi drivers


Actress Fiza Halim through a horrific moment when almost bullied taxi drivers in Selayang-Kepong Highway near here last week.

Fiza real name is Siti Zaidatul Fiza Abdul Halim, 33, said during the road with a nephew, suddenly a taxi stopped suddenly and then stop the car he was driving.

"A taxi driver applies fucking middle of the road, never mind take a taxi like crazy, then he can stop my car to stop suddenly.

"If there is a truck coming from the rear of my car kena langar responsibility. The taxi driver then go out and get angry, she thought I was alone in the car.



"Fortunately my nephew a big man out to settle the matter, then he is terrified," he said here on Tuesday.

Fiza said, due to the behavior of a taxi driver who is not responsible for it, it has a bad perception of the other taxi drivers.

"Please do not be a bully roads, especially to women. I will report this matter to the relevant authorities.

"As a taxi driver behaved like this would cause people to give a bad perception to all other taxi drivers," he said, wondering whether his mistake until the occurrence of such incidents.

Meanwhile, her husband, singer Adam (AF), said he was grateful his wife was not harmed in the incident.

Adam said he was not at the scene when it was due to finish other things.

"Thank God she was not harmed, he let me know and tell me about it. I just advise him to be patient and be more careful in the future, especially if you go out alone.

"So far, we have not taken any action yet, but I hope there are no more incidents like this happen," he said when contacted by  mStar Online.

No comments:

Post a Comment