Advertisement

Friday 7 November 2014

Mom hurt, disappointed children and stigmatized so dib0gelkan


Properties: The mother of a teenage boy to strip naked  after allegedly attempting to steal a motorcycle in Masjid Pauh Lima, frustrated by the actions of the people on her.

According to 38-year-old mother, despite her being found guilty, the public has no right to treat such a child.

"They can hit, I will accept the punishment, but an act of nudity embarrassing my family, my child," said the mother.


"My heart hurts a mother to see her son in such a situation. Even if he is guilty, I believe there are lots of ways to give a lesson."

He also said the act is contrary to the teachings of Islam.

"This happened in a mosque, should people have to ban such events occur.

Reportedly, the teen's mother called on the public to stop spreading Narayaneeyam picture on social networking site because it is very embarrassing his family.

No comments:

Post a Comment