Advertisement

Friday 7 November 2014

Ms. food in the car broke motorcyclist afternoon


Sinar FM radio presenter, food Iskandar traumatized after nearly becoming a victim of a robbery or a motorcycle while driving his car to go to work at Astro, Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur, about 1 pm today.

He said when contacted Malaysian Digest, the incident happened so fast when he stopped at a traffic light junction

"When I was driving alone in a trip to Astro to start work at 3pm.



"However, I was in front of a traffic junction, suddenly I heard a loud crash and then saw two men on a motorcycle tried to break the window of my car," he said.

Attorneys with the program Mega, said the thieves tried to break the windows on the driver's seat repeatedly but failed to act to escape.

"I do not have time to take their motorcycle license plate number, but what is more important, I am thankful for is safe," he said.

He said he first experienced such events remind people specially women drivers to be more cautious when driving alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment